An app that supports your personal practice.
What you can do with this app
- It is a application that counts the number of times the sound generated during excercise.
- It is possible to count the excercise sound louder than the surrounding sounds.
Tennis serve practice
Baseball tee batting
Golf putting practice
Basketball shoot practice, etc.
- Set the volume to be counted.
- If the setting value is too low, surrounding sounds will be counted.
- Adjust so that it does not react to the surrounding sounds, but only to the target motion.
If the setting value is too low…
- For example, even the sound of a routine before service of tennis might be counted.
- Set the counting interval.
- Even if multiple sounds are generated by one action, it is a setting to count them as once.
- Set the number of seconds for the next action in good rhythm after an action is completed.
- The screen turns red during the interval.
If the interval is too short…
- For example, when you hit a serve against a wall, the app might count all the sounds not only the sound you hit a ball.
Save / Load settings
- The set “Target volume” and “Interval” can be saved and loaded from the menu button.
Start / Stop button
- A button to start / stop counting.
- While counting, music playback of the Music app is stopped.
Counter correction button
- It is a button to correct the number that is mistakenly counted, such as when a loud noise suddenly occurs in the surrounding area.
- The counter will change by 1 each for plus and minus.
- It is a button to reset the counter to zero.
- It does not work during counting. Stop the count with the STOP button and then reset.
- This application is a free application created by Satoshi Horiguchi.
- In this application, we will never request, collect, sell or sell personal information such as name, address, email address, credit card number, social security number etc. to third parties.
In addition, we do not acquire, use, transfer and sell to the third party, photographs, contact addresses included in the device, data in another application etc.
- This application does not connect to the Web. Therefore, it does not use cookie information stored in the device.